Here is a guide to help you navigate essential local resources. Have a tip to add or need volunteers for your program? Send an email to email@example.com.
Indiana 211 is resource available 24/7 to help you find many kinds of essential assistance. Dial 2-1-1 on your phone or visit their website.
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms: Indiana Call Center 877-826-0011
INTERNET ACCESS POINTS
- Spectrum is offering free broadband for new customers who have K-12 or college students in their homes. They are also making all their hotspots free/open.
- T-Mobile/Sprint is offering unlimited data plans at no extra cost for current customers
- Verizon is offering 15G of additional data to current customers who are students or have school aged children until the end of April.
- ATT is offering free access to public Wi-Fi hotspots
- FCF grants | COVID-19 Rapid Relief Fund
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Small Business Loans
- CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security) Provisions for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
SOCIAL SERVICE SUPPORT
- Food Pantries Schedule | View and download a calendar of food pantries
- Fayette County Food Council Facebook Group
- View and download a list of food pantries
- LifeStream/“Meals on Wheels”: call 800-589-1121 for home-delivered meals for seniors
- Hoosier Healthwise or Healthy Indiana Plan: helping children, pregnant women, and families get the health insurance they need
- Be Well Indiana: Site provides Hoosiers with free mental health resources that have been vetted by experts. The site is designed to help with the increase in anxiety, depression and other mental health issues caused by the pandemic, including both first-time issues as well as pre-existing mental health concerns.
- Fayette County Trustees
Columbia | Addie Mustin Phone: 765-825-5943
Connersville | Cathy Harvey | Phone: 825-5213
Fairview | Lisa Sembach | Phone: 765-
Harrison | Sharri Kendall | Phone: 765-825-2271
Jackson | Corinne Westerfield | Phone: 765-827-1153
Jennings | Jason Ruf | Phone: 765-827-6313
Orange | Tracie Bever | Phone: 765-
Posey | Karla Abercrombie | Phone: 765-478-9640
Waterloo | Jack Brown | Phone: 765-825-1264
LOCAL NEWS UPDATES
- City of Connersville | Facebook
- City and County Up-to-date Closing/Openings
- Chamber of Commerce | Facebook
- Connersville News-Examiner | Facebook
- Fayette County School Corporation
- Fayette County Health Department | Facebook
- Fayette County Emergency Management
- Fayette County 911