The Fayette Community Foundation’s mission is to inspire a spirit of philanthropy in Fayette County by enhancing the quality of life through impactful grantmaking, strategic endowment building, and community leadership.
Chief Executive Officer: Anna Dungan
Volunteer Board: 11 members
Board President: Dr. Duane Keaffaber
Assets: $12M (as of 8/29/19)
Grants & Scholarships: $2.5M awarded
some of the things we do:
- Help individuals match their charitable interests with the needs of the community, while the donor receives the highest-available tax deduction, and saving time.
- Work with donors during their lifetime to design a legacy plan that ensures their estate plans align with their charitable goals, and then stewarding the philanthropic legacies of donors who want to help meet the needs of their community after they are gone.
- Help donors develop a strategic giving plan so current giving can make the greatest impact on causes closest to their heart.
- Share our wealth of expertise about local nonprofits and community needs.
- Strengthen the capacity of local nonprofit organizations to achieve their missions through granting and leadership training.
- Convene with key leaders to address community issues.